Saturday, February 14, 2009

My "Norwegian" Scam Partner

I received this email today:

455 Strand
Charing Cross, London, WC2R 0RH, UK
www.hsbc.co.uk

Dear friend i am Stein Johansen.

Working with HSCB London I know this message might meet
you in utmost surprise; however, it?s just my urgent
need for foreign partner that made me to contact you
for this transaction.

I am a banker by profession from Norway and currently
holding the post of Director at HSBC UK.I have the
opportunity of transferring the left over funds
($10.million USD) of one of my bank clients Mr.
Andreas Schranner who died along with his entire
family on 31 July 2000 in a plane crash.

You can confirm the genuine of the deceased death by
clicking on this web site:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

Hence, I am inviting you for a business deal where this
money can be sharedbetween us in the ratio of 60/40, If
you agree to my business proposal quickly respond back by
indicating your willingness to be part of this great
business opportunity, equally include your contacts
telephone numbers and further details of the project will
be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your return mail.

Send your reply via my private email:
contactjohansen@aol.com

Have a great day.
Yours faithfully, Mr. Stein Johansen


And this was my reply:

Go fuck yourself, Herr Johansen! I hope you and your entire
family die in a plane crash on your wedding anniversary after
being conspicuously sodomized by Arab terrorists with
Down-syndrome and seeing your children being used as
flotations devices by pedophile Chinese businessmen.

Good luck finding a foreign partner for your scam, though,

Herr Doktor Yrke Fuckdusen

PS: Being, as you are, a low criminal who only pretends to
work with HSCB London, I know this reply might meet you in
utmost surprise. I will understand if you don't respond
back indicating your willingness to be sentenced to death
by my on-line bank security provider.

Man, we should bomb these lame assholes!

No comments: